Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 210 - Seventh Tally

It was going so well for a while there. I was so ahead of the game. Now the gap narrows....

As of today, I've completed 229 recipes and lessons.

That leaves 156 days to complete 127 more recipes and lessons. Doable. Definitely doable. But getting tight.

Luckily, I'm hosting some dinner parties coming up. Those are always good for a recipe or three. I've invited my floor neighbors over this Friday. (Bouillabaisse!) And in a few weeks, I'm having some college friends over for homemade pasta Bolognese.

Also, while I'm in Virginia all next week, teaching a Musical Theatre Performance class at Regent University and staying with my best friend (Tracy P) and her husband and two kids, I should be able to whip up a few things, even though that might be weird doing it in someone else's kitchen.

I'm still learning a ton, still loving the food, and still have no definite info re: appearing on Martha's TV show.

Until we eat again....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update...
    And you're teaching at Regent, huh?
    THAT sounds blog-worthy. Jeff visits the academic bastion of Pat Robertson!
    Fascinating. Traveling mercies.

    ReplyDelete