Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 30 - First Tally

No cooking today, but I thought I'd take a look at the big picture to see how I'm doing.

My "Cooking School" education is comprised of 357 recipes and lessons, and as of today, Day 30, April 16, I've completed....

60 of them!

It's amazing to me how even a month's worth of cooking school has made a noticeable difference in my abilities in the kitchen. And to think how confident I'll be 11 months from now after I've made cream puffs, country pâté, and spatchcocked a chicken! I'm excited!

Thanks for following along so far!

Please feel free to leave comments, make suggestions/requests. Do you want to hear more about this, less about that? It'd be nice to have this become interactive somehow.

Until we eat again....

No comments:

Post a Comment