Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 40 - Rosemary-Olive Butter

There was so much eating out this weekend... and no chance to cook! I couldn't let the weekend go by without making anything, so I threw together a new compound butter, because it's always nice to have a compound butter around the house.

Rosemary-Olive Butter (p. 167)

Alysha's going to be so mad, because she's been angling for olive butter since I started this whole thing. This is probably the easiest and tastiest compound butter of all. Total ingredients? Butter, rosemary and olives.

It may not be terribly versatile, and it may not be terribly attractive, but Rosemary-Olive Butter tastes damn good. And everyone loves an olive butter. Right, Alysha?

Jeff: A
Martha: A



Until we eat again....

Note: As some of you may have surmised, I have two best friends named Tracy. When I referenced the picky eater, Tracy, a few entries ago, I was referring to Tracy Christensen, whose website I linked to when I mentioned her. I thought that would be enough to distinguish which Tracy I meant. Alas, Tracy Katz Paladini's friends (and husband!) thought I meant her, which caused her great embarrassment and distress.

So I am hereby proclaiming that:
Tracy Katz Paladini is not a picky eater.

She is a stubborn eater.
Proof: it took her five years to try sushi, eight years to try Pad Thai, and ten years to try tofu, all of which she now loves and eats constantly.

But no, Tracy Katz Paladini is not a picky eater. :-)




R-O-B

No comments:

Post a Comment